Lil Xan hospitalization is being blamed on Flaming Hot Cheetos.
Rapper Lil Xan gave his followers a scare on Monday when he posted a photograph himself within the again an ambulance heading to a hospital emergency room. Multiple sources stated on Twitter that he needed to search medical consideration after overdosing on flaming sizzling Cheetos. Yes, you heard that proper, Xanxiety ate an excessive amount of sizzling Cheetos. Those Cheetos may be fairly addictive, so I can see how anybody with an addictive persona trait can swallow an enormous bag them in a single consuming.
The “Total Xanarchy” rapper confirmed his love for the snack on Instagram final night time. “I went to the hospital immediately,” he wrote. “You know, on the brink of pack for this tour. I simply wish to let everyone know I used to be within the hospital — not attributable to any medication — however I assume I ate too many Hot Cheetos and I assume it ripped one thing in my abdomen open, so I puked a little bit blood.”
It’s good to know that Lil Xan is doing okay after that scary episode as a result of thousands and thousands his followers have been anxious about him. It additionally looks as if he modified his thoughts about quitting rap since he can be occurring tour this fall beginning September 26 in New York City and run throughout to the tip the yr.